Wedding flowers are one of the most emotional arrangements to create for a florist. When a couple visits their florist they are not just asking for a specific flower or basic designs but they want their flowers to send a message and to have meaning. They want the whole ceremony to tell their “love” story. The bride and groom are creating a memory that will last a lifetime and more thought goes into wedding flowers than most other life changing events. When a bride comes in, she has a vision of her big day planned in her head. It is the florist who has to pull that vision out of the couple to create the perfect floral setting for the wedding. Here are some tips to help your florist see your vision for your wedding day.
- Have an idea of what type and color of flower you want.
- If you have seen something in a magazine or a picture that you liked bring it with you to meet your florist. Florists are artist and being able to connect with your vision will help them recreate your vision of flowers into a reality.
- Communicate your dislikes. This is very important always discuss what you do not want too.
- Have idea of where you would like flowers placed within the ceremony.
- Know the dimension of the seating area.
- Communicate with your florist your dream vision of your wedding day, be expressive and tell them what you see when you close your eyes. The more detailed information you can give the artist designing your wedding flowers the happier you will be on that special day.
..for the love of flowers. Five simple words that reflect the spirit that surrounds this special flower shop. Combine a lifetime passion for flowers with a desire to share nature’s exquisite beauty with others and you have found a unique combination in this Scottsdale Florist.